Becoming an official NSBE member is easy and you can do it too by following these simple steps:
- Go to www.nsbe.org and click on the “Join NSBE” tab located near the upper right-hand corner of the webpage.
- Fill out the form with your personal information. When you get to the application part that asks for your membership type, region, and school, choose “collegiate member ($15.00 annually)”, “Region 6”, and “San Diego State University”.
- Continue filling out the application and pay the $15.00 annually fee for the collegiate membership.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, feel free to contact our NSBE SDSU president at email@example.com
Here’s a list of a few of the benefits you get when you join NSBE:
- Access to 20+ companies at regional conferences and over 300 at the National Convention career fair.
- Leadership Development – Receive exceptional training at regional conferences, the National Convention, and through your local chapter. You also have the opportunity to serve on a Regional and/or National Executive Board.
- Post your resume free of charge to top engineering companies in NSBE’s Job Placement Center (JPC) (need link). Search for internships, co-ops, and full-time job opportunities.
- Apply for various scholarships and grants. Scholarships are awarded every year to deserving undergraduate students. Many of our scholarships do not require a GPA.
- Compete in a vast number of programs that help prepare you for graduate school and your future career.